A stick-to-your-innards crowd-pleaser that pairs with chips, veggies, pita or even chicken wings.
Adapted from the NY Times recipe.
1 package of cream cheese (8 ounces)
1/4 cup goats cheese, softened
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1+ teaspoon hot sauce
3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 tablespoons chopped chives
salt, black pepper and white pepper, to taste
finger foods, ex: carrots, celery, chips, pita wedges, chicken wings
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place softened cream cheese in the food processor and pulse until it forms a smooth paste. Add the goats cheese and pulse again to combine.
- Mince the garlic and then mash together with a pinch of salt. Place into the food processor with cream, mayo, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and peppers. Run food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Add the blue cheese and chives and pulse just until combined. The chunks of the blue cheese give this dip its signature texture.
- Scoop mixture into a gratin dish and bake until the dip is like molten lava: melted and bubbling (~30-40 minutes).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with extra hot sauce, cayenne pepper or sriracha, if desired. Serve with finger munchies.