So what if you can’t decide what to put in your cookies- this batch calls for a little of everything!
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon coconut extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup cornflakes
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 1/4 cups coconut
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add to wet mixture.
- Finally, combine remaining add-ins, coconut extract and wet ingredients. Feel free to adjust the quantities of cornflakes, oats, coconut and chocolate chips to fit your tastes. However, do try to keep the amounts relatively equal to preserve the end texture and consistency of the cookies.
- Form dough into ping pong sized balls and place (with plenty of room to grow!) on greased sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just golden brown. Test cookies by pressing a finger to the top; if your finger comes away clean and leaves an indentation in the dough, they are ready to be removed from the oven.
- Let cool on sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to racks.